Sunday, November 21, 2010

I`d love to but..

I'D LOVE TO BUT...

... I changed the lock on my door and now I can't get out.
... I feel a song coming on.
... I have to be on the next train to Bermuda.
... I have to bleach my hare.
... I have too much guilt.
... I just picked up a book called "Glue in Many Lands" and I'm stuck on it...
... I never go out on days that end in "Y."
... I promised to help a friend re-fold road maps.
... I'm attending a perfume convention as guest sniffer.
... I'm having all my plants neutered.
... I'm making a home movie called "The Thing That Grew in My Refrigerator."
... I'm too old for that stuff.
... I'm too young for that stuff.
... I'm touring China with a wok band.
... I'm trying desperately to be less popular.
... I'm uncomfortable when I'm alone or with others.
... I'm waiting to see if I'm already a winner.
... My bathroom tiles need grouting.
... My chocolate-appreciation class meets that night.
... My mother would never let me hear the end of it.
... My yucca plant is feeling yucky.

http://jokes.federal.ro/joke/1790.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment